Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fan Mail

Dear Meredith,
I am a huge fan of your work. You are a fascinating young woman. I would relish the opportunity to get to know you on a more personal level and find out what makes you tick. Coffee? 021 101 1337
- Solicitous, Petone

Dear Solicitous,
I am pleased that you have engaged with my work enough to contact me, but I must make it clear that although I sometimes explore fairly personal themes in a public arena, I am actually a very private person. As such I am, as a rule, not available for the type of rendezvous you envisage.
Thanks for reading!
- Meredith


Meredith,
Why did you draw that comic about me. I am pretty disappointed TBH. You know the one I mean.
Fuck you
- Disgruntled, Bishopdale

Dear Disgruntled,
I assure you that I have never drawn a comic about you. Granted, the situation depicted is nearly identical, but it is actually pure fiction!
Stay cool,
- Meredith


Hey Mere,
Why don't you just grow a pair and ask that guy out?
xoxo
- Pragmatic, Richmond

Dear Pragmatic,
I'm planning to do so tomorrow. Wish me luck! I'll let you know how it goes.
- Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment