Monday, December 26, 2011

BRIEF PALM READING SAMPLE

Hi ,

I am female and I left handed.1.How i will be my marriage life2.How will be my career3.Do i settle abroad or in india

Regards
Roopa

READING

Q1: what happended around age 22/23 (big change in life (marriage/change of residence)/death of any family member (parent/grandparent)).
Q2: any head injury/accident around age 11 (not clear)Some stomach related problems in childhood and take care of lungs and eye related problems.
Chances of early diabetes.

FEEDBACK

Your predications are absolutely right.Thanks

At 22 parent(Father) died and married in the Same year and went to UK and returned back March 2011 due to children education.
YES.head injury
eye related problems YES


Link: http://indianpalmreading.freeforum.me.uk/t1526-do-i-settle-abroad-or-in-india

No comments:

Post a Comment