Sunday, August 1, 2010

Dear xxxxx,
This probably sounds weird but I read all of your blogs. Like as in, I have read ALL the posts on ALL of your blogs. They're funny as all hell. Like you're probably my favourite writer. I bet you get this all the time but I was wondering if we could be friends. Not in RL as I know you live in New York and I live in New Zealand. I was thinking maybe FB friends, or Twitter friends? I don't use Twitter but I could start. Uhm. Maybe blog friends, I have a couple of blogs, they're pretty dumb I guess. I don't want to ask you to look at them. That's the last thing I want to do.
... So, I guess this has made it blatantly obvious that I'm a total creepster. Maybe just disregard everything I've said. Just please keep blogging, as you are awesome.
Regards,
Meredith Van Halen

No comments:

Post a Comment