Saturday, May 21, 2011

PALM READING SAMPLE - 1


PALM READING

NAME: Kuljeet Kaur

GENDER: Female

DOMINANT HAND: Right

BIRTH PLACE: Hoshiarpur, India


CURRENT LOCATION: Canada


NATURE: You always take decisions yourself. Yes
HEALTH: Chronic stomach problems and eye problems in middle age. Take care health around age 58. as I have had diabetes since i was 47 which has effected my eyes and stomach.
MARRIAGE: Chances of divorce or separation with partner (may be between age 29-35) due to any reason. You would be having two sons and one miscarriage. I have constantly had arguments with my husband after age 33. I have to sons and i have had a miscarriage.
PERIOD: There are chances of instability or ups and downs in your career throughout life. I think the reason behind that could be that you are not able to get satisfaction or desired success. From career point of view last four/five years not look good. Age 31-34 major loss. Change around age 40/41. Age 55 would be turning point. My brother died when i was aged 34. Thank you for suggest me remedies and the reading.
Best Wishes,

Nitin Kumar

Note: Due to privacy issues some parts of reading and feedback have not been given.

No comments:

Post a Comment