Saturday, May 21, 2011

TESTIMONIAL

Ms. Erma Blando Eco

"Thank you for the very accurate and wonderful reading. I feel a little down for the past few days now and it feels good to read something like this. You’re talent is really amazing and I’m very grateful I’ve found you. Just keep on helping others like me and I’m pretty sure you will be rewarded."


Erma Blando Eco

Manila, Philippines

__________________




Mr. Rajiv Rajput


"Nitinji, I have accepted an offer of employment and your prediction was 100% accurate. Excellent work and best wishes to you."


Rajiv Rajput

USA

___________________



Mr. Mithilesh Kumar Srivastava


"I would like to express my personal Gratitude to Shri Nitin Ji, who very accurately analysed my palms and gave a positive ray of hope which seems a future possibility.


People like Shri Nitin Ji are rare, who are helping mankind so self-lessly, particularly those in distress."



Mithilesh Kumar Srivastava

Mumbai

___________________

NIDAR
Yes I am emotional, introvert and at times I lack confidence.
I have eye problem at times and also sometimes throat problems.
But I haven't been married yet. My relationship now is not going on smoothly. How long will carry on. Will I get married or not?
When will I have my first child?
Yes My grandfather died when I was 21.
I recently had an mobike accident. luckily I didn't got any physical damage. Is there chances of accident againg in my life?

___________________

RAGHU
Nitin Ji,Thanks for your message. It is true at 36 there was change and it disturbed totally. Initially it was tough but later things continuing and got adjusted with the situation. In 2008 again it disturbed by losing a job and that was severe and I dont have any clue. I am hoping this trend will change. Hopefully in near future. Let me know you need a new palm pictures for doing more anlysis? I will send again if so.ThanksRaghu

___________________

SILKY
Thank You! You are right about me being impatient and stubborn. My parents did separate from the joint family when I was around 3, so that counts as family problems I guess. But I am curious to know what in the hand shows that my would-be-husband might be a businessmen. I sometimes try reading my hand using all the online articles, can't get anywhere but I am curious about how you read that kind of thing and where exactly on the hand :) And are you saying I might not get a job until I am 32 :( I am just about to graduate from my masters program in December :(

___________________

ARBIT DOST
Aap bilkul sahi keh rahe hai, 26 ki age mein maine bahut galat faisala liya, mera ek ladke ke sath breakup hua tha , aur 26 ke age mein maine decide kiya ki mein phir se koshish karti hoon, ab mein 28 ki hoon aur mera firse usse breakup ho gaya issi saal, ab uski shaadi ho rahi hai.

___________________

MRINAL
Nitinji maine aapke replies pade hain...mujhe wo kafi accurate lage isiliye aapse request karna chata huin ki aap mere career,foreign travel and foreign settlement duration...married life and kids ke bare main thoda time nikal ke bataye..waise meri shaadi 26 mein hui thi aur ji hain mera ek 3.5 years ka ladka ha..kuch aur images post kar raha hoon..

___________________

SANA
Namaste Nitin ji ,THANK You for taking out time for me.....well u are right at the age of 21 i got marriedi never had problems in my early life.yes u are right i do suffer from abdomen pain ...Yes u are right i was very famous during my school and college time and i am well known for any work i do Thank you

___________________

SUJATA
Aap bilkul theek keh rahe hain..meri love marriage hu thi 24 main....6 months main separation n divorce....it was a wrong decision...kya aap bata sakte hain ki kya main abroad settle ho sakti hoon dusri shaadi ke baad? jo change profession main aa raha hain kya uska matlab hain ki complete change in profession or just change in job with same profile...Thank you very much...



___________________

You can read many more FEEDBACKS on Indian Palmistry Forum including these.

No comments:

Post a Comment