Friday, May 11, 2012

I think my internet boyfriend has lost interest in me, so hello blog, I guess I'll write to you instead. My computer died this week. I think it is telling that I replaced it within 24 hours (see: I hate spending money, making decisions, and getting shit done), really revealing of my priorities. I have lost a lot of art and writing and many more self-shots than I will ever admit, but luckily I am having a prolonged bout of not giving a fuck and it doesn't seem to matter. Drive was really great, believe the hype; anyone who says otherwise is a baby who can't handle watching a cutlery-stabbing. If this sounds more coherent than what I've been writing lately it's because my head only gets clear after midnight. What the fuck is that all about? I will feel like shit tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment